Add depth, shine, and environmental protection to your vehicle with ceramic coating.
We offer two different brands of ceramic coating
was launched by a team of visionaries, one of which originally coined the term “Ceramic Coating”. They focus on Nanotechnology and scientific product development. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
CERAMIC VERSION 2
With car care technology evolving exponentially, auto enthusiasts don’t have to settle for subpar or even average ceramic coating performance. recognized the desire from consumers to have a ceramic coating that performed better at a competitive price, and that is why they updated their classic coating and created Ceramic Coating Version 2. Instead of relying on Si02 (Silicon Dioxide), like most ceramic coatings, uses a blend of Si02 (Silicon Dioxide), Si3N4 (Silicon Nitride), and SiC (Silicon Carbide).
Bullet Points for CERAMIC VERSION 2:
- Strong Chemical Resistance
- Intense UV & Heat Rejection
- High Gloss, Hydrophobic, and Oleophobic Finish That Lasts
- Includes a 3-Year Warranty
The future of ceramic coatings is here with ’s HEAL LITE product. took their original ceramic coating formula and modified it by adding a memory-polymer. This allows the coating to self-heal, which significantly decreases swirl marks and marring with no extra maintenance effort.
Bullet Points for HEAL LITE:
- All the Same Benefits from CERAMIC VERSION 2
- Scratch Resistance and Self-Healing Capability
- Includes a 5-Year Warranty
Get Hydrophobic Protection with Fusion Plus
From the leaders of PPF development, comes the perfect marriage of PPF and ceramic coatings:
Ceramic coatings aren't just for paint anymore!
This trusted manufacturer introduces a way to maximize the life and performance of your paint protection film.
Bullet Points for Fusion Plus:
- Developed to Work With PPF
- Extreme gloss and shine
- Hydrophobic and Oleophobic Properties
- Save Time and Money on Exterior Maintenance
- Includes a 4-year warranty