WINDOW TINTING SAN DIEGO | XPEL PRIME AUTOMOTIVE WINDOW FILM
Featuring Automotive Window Film
Automotive Window Film
There's a reason why window tint is the most common automotive modification on the market. The technology has grown exponentially within the last few years leading to extraordinary advances. Xpel Prime window films contain ceramic particles that block out UV and infrared radiation at a high rate - leading to better overall performance when compared to traditional tint. We guarantee our work. Xpel backs it up with a lifetime transferable warranty.
All Prime Automotive Window Films:
- Lifetime Transferable Warranty - manufacturer warranty covers you nationwide for the life of your vehicle. Parts and labor are included.
- Greater Clarity - With tint shades as light at 70%, you can enjoy the benefits of tint without having to choose a dark shade. The color of the tint does not affect performance!
- Reduces Glare - Prime Window Film reduces the sun's glare which enhances visibility and reduces eye strain.
- Crystal Clear Signal - Absolutely no interference with radio, cellular, and Bluetooth signals.
- Superior Heat Rejection - Blocks an incredible amount of infrared radiation, leading to chart-topping heat rejection properties. Keeps your car cool and improves fuel efficiency.
- Ceramic Particle Technology - Prime XR and XR Plus contain ceramic particles that filter out the sun's infrared radiation, which is what allows it to perform better than traditional metalized or dyed films.
- UV Ray Protection - Drive with confidence knowing you are protected with SPF 1000, effectively blocking over 99% of harmful UV rays. Great not only for your skin but for protecting your interior as well!
Prime XR offers a flawless appearance and crystal clear clarity for the life of your vehicle. This film offers up to 88% IR rejection, which directly correlates to heat rejection! Don't settle for a cheap film with a disappointing outcome. Choose Prime XR.
Prime XR Plus
Experience top-of-the-line performance with Prime XR Plus. Boasting an IR rejection rating of up to 98%, the heat rejection gained with this film is rarely matched. The key to its success? A proprietary layering of nano-ceramic particles that deliver unprecedented performance with any shade. When car enthusiasts want the best, they choose Prime XR Plus.