PAINT PROTECTION FILM SAN DIEGO | PPF | PROTECT YOUR VEHICLE
PAINT PROTECTION FILM
Paint Protection Film
There is a reason why Auto Armour is one of Southern California’s top Xpel paint protection film (PPF) shops. Customized paint protection film, or clear bra, services are ingrained in our roots. We believe that paint protection film should be a priority in order to protect and retain your factory paint. Xpel is the industry leader in clear bra technology and that is why we decided to partner with them exclusively.
- Guaranteed top-tier application with Auto Armour’s PPF specialists.
- 10-year transferable, nationwide warranty that covers parts and labor, backed by Xpel.
- Protect your OEM paint with a nearly invisible polyurethane film that protects against paint damage without changing the appearance of your vehicle.
- Xpel film is self-healing! When exposed to heat, swirl marks and fine scratches will disappear without any other action needed.
- You can treat PPF just as you would your paint. Very easy to maintain!
Xpel Ultimate Plus
Xpel Ultimate Plus film is most popular for people looking to add protection without altering the look of your vehicle. Whether you are covering only the high impact areas or the full exterior, Ultimate Plus adds a durable, impact-resistant armor that will shield your paint from physical and environmental factors.
- Protect your paint from rock chips and minor scratches.
- No need to worry about bugs, road grime, or bird droppings. Ultimate Plus resists stains and damage caused by environmental factors.
- Our film blends well with factory paint, making it nearly impossible to spot the difference between a covered and uncovered panel.
Xpel Stealth was originally developed to protect OEM matte paint finishes. However, we often use this film to change a car’s finish from the original factory gloss to a sleek, satin finish
- Avoid having to touch-up difficult matte paint by applying Xpel Stealth PPF before you hit the road.
- Change the finish of your car from factory gloss to satin – while adding protection!
- Get a unique look without relying on an aftermarket paint job.
PAINT PROTECTION FILM FAQ
We recommend wiping down or washing your vehicle every 1-2 weeks. Avoid using a pressure sprayer around the edges of the film. This can encourage the film to lift or become damaged. Hand washing is preferred. Be sure to remove insect, sap, and other stains as soon as possible.